Nine decades on Yunlin's coast.
Lunfeng Elementary School traces its origins to 1934, when it was founded as a satellite branch of Haikou Public School — today's Taixi Elementary School — during the Japanese colonial era. It became an independent school in 1938 under the name "崙子頂公學校." Today the school is known for its martial arts, baseball, and music groups, extracurricular strengths that have grown alongside its long history.
崙豐國小源起於1934年(日治時期),最初是海口公學校(今臺西國小前身)的分校。1938年獨立設校,定名「崙子頂公學校」。如今學校以武術、棒球與音樂社團聞名,這些課外活動特色伴隨學校悠久的歷史一同成長茁壯。
What makes this school worth knowing.
🏛️ Roots Back to 1934
創校溯自1934年
The school began as a 1934 satellite branch of Haikou Public School during the Japanese colonial era, becoming independent in 1938 as "崙子頂公學校."
🥋 A Martial Arts Tradition
武術社團
Lunfeng maintains an active martial arts group, giving students a disciplined extracurricular outlet alongside academics.
⚾ Baseball and Music Together
棒球與音樂社團
The school also fields baseball and music groups, rounding out a well-established extracurricular program for its students.
Anchored in Yongfeng Village, on Yunlin's coast.
Located in Yongfeng Village along Yunlin's coast in Taixi Township, an area long shaped by fishing and oyster farming, the school has grown together with a community whose livelihood has always followed the tide. See the Yunlin county page for more on the region.
Find the school.
No. 42, Lunfeng Rd., Yongfeng Village, Taixi Township, Yunlin County, Taiwan
雲林縣台西鄉永豐村崙豐路42號
School's Official Website (Chinese) ↗
Last updated: July 2026 · Content adapted and condensed from the school's official Chinese-language website by the Taiwan Bilingual Hub team, not yet reviewed by the school. If you're from Lunfeng Elementary School and would like to correct or expand this page, please contact us.